Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sunday Secrets: March 29, 2009

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an insightful sociological experiment. The following three secrets on Frank's blog "tickled" me today:


I haven't done something like this in a long, long time. But when I did, I found it hilarious, too. Completely benign fun with just a hint of audio terrorism.



I've had naughty thoughts about conductors I've watched from the audience and those that have conducted my singing. There's something about live music and the man in control of it all that is purely sexy.


Awwwww! Like I said. There's something about live music and the man in control of it all that is purely sexy.

---

Frank posted this e-mail today, too:

Hi Frank,

I've been reading postsecret for a long time now and I've always wondered, is your real name Frank? It just seems too good! You're someone who asks people to be honest with themselves and share that on a postcard and your name is Frank. I think it's either a brilliant pseudonym or a very cool coincidence. I'm sure you get asked that all the time, but I was just wondering.

[Thanks for your kind message. Yes, my real name is Frank.]

1 comment:

Carolyn NC said...

Love the last one, especially!