Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Month of Gratitude - Day 15

Prompt: What season are you grateful for?


Honestly, the one I'm in. Part of the reason I'm glad I moved to north Idaho is that I get to experience all four seasons.

I love Spring because after the dreary days of winter blues and cold, it's lovely to see the crocus poking through the ground. I love Autumn for the colors and aromas and crisp days. Summer is good for getting outside and long daylight hours. Then the first snowfall of Winter is magical.

Around here, sometimes the seasons get all mixed up. We usually have our first snow by Halloween. The snow falls and melts as soon as it hits the ground. Our first snowfall was a few days late this year, but when it arrived it stayed for days.

Even long enough to build a snowman.

After Winter Comes Autumn

Then autumn returned. I found this guy when I went out for a walk.

No comments: