Sunday, November 4, 2018

Puzzles and Podcasts

Nothin' like a wet, rainy day to drive Dale and me inside for an afternoon of Puzzles and Podcasts. On this chilly autumn day, we put together a puzzle full of summer flip flops. We managed to do it in one sitting ... and about 5 podcast episodes.


What are we listening to these days?

Bag Man - about Spiro Agnew's criminal behavior. This series is just beginning. Two episodes are available as of today.

Presidential - learning a little about each president with each episode ... including what the president would be like on a first date. (I'm not kidding). We're about half way through this series.

Happier - my daily go-to podcast that gives me tips and reminders and things to try to make my life a little happier. There are 193 episodes available as of this writing. I started at the beginning and listen to an episode nearly every day. Highly recommended.

No comments: