Saturday, November 24, 2018

Thanksgiving Card

We had such a nice Thanksgiving except for one thing. At the last minute, my mother-in-law needed to refrain from joining us. She was missed. So in between baking pies and getting the stuffing ready, Jeanne and I slipped down to my Studio and put this card together for her.

  • I had some lovely Thanksgiving scrapbook paper that we used for the background
  • Jeanne cut a pumpkin shape from some paper that our little Melody had painted ... I'd say "fingerpainted" except that she painted with her feet as much as with her fingers!
  • We added a bit of colorful ribbon
On the inside we wrote a message that we missed her, and everyone at our celebration signed it. It was presented to her with a plateful of the Thanksgiving feast and pie later that evening.


Several of us were able to stop by and visit her the next day. So glad to see she was in good spirits.

No comments: