Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Crossing the Stream

Another day, another puzzle. I put this jigsaw puzzle together a week ago. 


It's another 500 piece official Disney puzzle that I bought at Dollar Tree. As with all of these unusual Disney puzzles, the muted colors and limited color pallet made it a nice challenge. This one took a couple days for me to finish. 


I never could find the official title of the illustration on the box, so Crossing the Stream is the name I use to refer to it. As with all of these little Disney puzzles, only a portion of the image is on the front of the box. The entire picture is on the back of the box, but is quite small. Once again, I took a photo of the image on my phone so I could easily enlarge it to see details as I worked on putting the puzzle together.


Mickey, here, was having some difficulty with the crossing. He's almost lost his footing!


Minnie, on the other hand, is practically skipping across the rocks in her fancy high heels.


Good fun.

No comments: