Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Fireside Companions

I pulled out a 300 piece puzzle last week. This is another illustration by Charles Wysocki.


This Americana scene depicts a traveling library (book store?) coming to town. The residents popped outside on this stormy, windy day to take advantage of the occasion.


Here are some of the details:

The mobile library with neighbors waiting in line.


Finding a spot in the grass, under a tree, to rest with your pup and read.


Or taking a spot on the grass in the strong breeze.


I love the name of this shop, "Loafers and Dreamers." Sounds like a place I'd like to visit. What do you think the building holds? A hotel? A pub? A gift shop? A restaurant?


I think you've find me here most often: Puzzle Hall.


What do you think? Itchy underwear made of wool, all the way from Boston. My, that's a dapper gentleman at the helm!





No comments: