Saturday, June 5, 2021

Owls!

My old lower back injury got the better of me today, so after a nap I decided I  needed a nice quiet activity. I put this wonderful owl puzzle together while listening the the end of my current audiobook, Three Women.


This is the first time I put a puzzle together by this company. It is a great quality. Nice, thick pieces and no puzzle dust at all. The colors are bright and the image is engaging. It was a great way to pass an afternoon.




I bought this puzzle for myself. I think my granddaughter Annie's love of owls must be rubbing off on me. This flowered owl is probably my favorite on the puzzle.



They all have wonderfully expressive faces.



Plus, their plumage is fantastic.



I'm sure I will return to this delightful puzzle over and over.

No comments: