Friday, November 5, 2021

Pumpkins, Pumpkins, Pumpkins

It looks like I got my decorating mojo back when my creative dry spell ended! I didn't decorate for Halloween at all. (Very unusual). But this week I got out all the Fall/Thanksgiving decor and put it on display.

I wanted a cute new way to display my pumpkin patch. I went onto Pinterest to gather ideas, some of which were masterful, but I didn't have a ladder or stairsteps or corn stalks or wooden crates. But when I saw a wheelbarrow, the lightbulb went on over my head. We have a wagon!


So I cleaned it up, brought it in the house, and set it up in the corner of the living room near a window for nice lighting. I covered cardboard boxes with fabric to give height to the pumpkins in the back. I took the red wood fences off one side to give more visibility. This way, I have three levels on which to display the pumpkins. I put some of the small pumpkins on upside-down custard cups to add even more levels. I placed the gratitude star that Jeanne gave me, and a willow wreath behind pumpkins on the upper tier.


And since Halloween is over, I hid the one spooky pumpkin behind the slats, peeking out like a hidden scary beast.


I'll share more of my Fall decor later this week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is an extraordinary cute display idea!