Thursday, February 23, 2023

Autumn Vignettes

I went to department store for the first time in months. I was all eyes and "wow"s. Such abundance! Full shelves. So much inventory! So much color!

I've remained in semi-pandemic mode because I seem to take so long to recover from getting sick these days. I've been avoiding getting sick by avoiding indoor places with lots of people.

Anyway ... while at the store I went to the toy department and found this:


A single box with twelve puzzles. Four with 500 pieces. Four with 300 pieces. Four with 150 pieces. Something for every level of concentration!


All of the puzzles are autumn vignettes. So, lots of color and lots of pumpkins for me!


Now, the puzzles are by Cardinal. I'm not certain, but I think I've bought puzzles by that company at Dollar Tree. If so, these may not be very high quality puzzles. Twelve puzzles for $10 might also be a clue. I haven't opened the box yet, so I don't know. 

Even if the puzzle quality isn't the greatest, the photographs and scenes are great. I'll find my way to hours of entertainment.


These are my favorite images of the bunch. Pumpkins and pumpkin muffins.


Putting these together will put me well on my way to my goal of constructing 23 jigsaw puzzles in 2023.

No comments: