Monday, February 20, 2023

Cards for the Kids

Whoops! I had our granddaughters' Valentine gifts all ready to be packed up, then realized I hadn't bought/made the actual Valentine card. So I whipped these out in about 10 minutes. Luckily, I have a lot of stickers on hand to make it easy.

Annie is our owl lover, so I started by putting this sticker on the front.


Inside I added puffy hearts and gem dots. Lastly, I added the words.


For Melody, I didn't have any appropriate cat stickers. So she got a mirrored pink heart on the outside of her Valentine.


Inside, I used more puffy hearts and gems, then added the words.


Papa and I signed the cards before we tucked them into the Valentine box. We goofed by a day, though. So the Grands got to celebrate Valentine's Day two days in a row. 

Via videochat, Papa and I got to watch our sweet girls open their gifts of candy, necklaces, sweet smelling soap, and jigsaw puzzles [we must start them early!]. 

The only things missing were the hugs.

No comments: