Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 609: On My Desk - Ornaments

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey in
my Photography section,
Tiny Trimmings

Here's my next installment as a participant in this photo meme.

I stitched these 12 ornaments back in March, and haven't quite decided how I want to finish them. I have an idea ... to applique them on to the front of little stuffed pillows ... but I haven't picked the pillow fabric yet.

Should I use the same fabric on all 12? If so, I'll likely need to go shopping. Or should I make each pillow out of a different fabric? If I do that, I can use bit and scraps from my stash.

Since my intent on stitching these was to donate them to a charity (the Diabetes Tree), so they can be sold at an auction, my tendency is to use the same fabric on all ornaments so they can be auctioned as a cohesive set.

I need to put some brain cells to work and come up with a solution.

Believe it or not, I don't really feel like shopping for more fabric at this point!

No comments: