Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 614: I Don't Feel Beary Good

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey
in my Photography section,
Tummy Ache

Here's another photo I took for my class. Another tone-on-tone with whites.

I'm not sure that I like the lighting on this little guy. I do, however, like the way his fur came out. He looks pretty fuzzy and cuddly to me!

But poor little guy ... he's about to fall over cuz he's got a tummy ache!

You would, too, if your gut was filled with buckshot. His is!

This little bear is used as a frame weight for needlework. If you hold your stitchery in a scroll frame or large hoop or Q-Snap, it can be a bit unwieldy. But if you put the top edge of your stitchery on the edge of a table, then plop the bear on top of the frame, the stitchery can stick off the side of the table, making it easy to stitch with one hand on top, the other on the bottom of your embroidery.

No comments: