Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sunday Secrets: Apr 06, 2008

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an amazing sociological experiment. These are the secrets resonated with me this week:


Oh! This makes me sad! I'm 50. I LOVE kissing. One of my favorite pastimes.
Of course, I have an excellent kissing partner, so that's a huge plus.

If I'd never been kissed, I think I'd find a trusted friend,
admit my secret, and ask him to show me how!
Kissing ... one of the sweetest things in life.
Do you remember teaching your children to kiss? I do!



given enough time and space and meditation ...
it's okay ... it's okay ...
"....all is well, and all is well, and all manner of things shall be well. "
- Julian of Norwich

No comments: