Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Secrets: Nov 02, 2008

PostSecret is an ongoing community art project where people mail in their secrets anonymously on one side of a homemade postcard. I find it to be an amazing sociological experiment. It was quite a bonanza on the site this week. Six secrets were familiar or caused a dramatic reaction:

Indeed it is! Eight years ago, my heart sank when the ultra conservative administration was elected. I thought the country had gone mad with fear. Now, finally, new hope is flowing in.


This sickens me. Not that the secret holder is a supporter of gay marriage, but that the secret holder does not believe in the democratic process enough to trust that ALL the people's voices need to be heard. I'm appalled that the votes would not make it to the ballot box.


Always. Doesn't everyone?


Aye-aye-aye.


Amen.


Yikes! Not THAT kind of goofball!
*
or ...

No comments: