Sunday, April 1, 2018

March Goal Update

Here's how I'm doing on my 18 in 2018 goals. I didn't complete many goals this month, but I've a bit of steady progress.


Goal 1: Finish all the charts in the 2006 Cross-Stitch Calendar.

I completed King of Spring.



Goal 7: Special Christmas ornaments for my daughters

I made the patterns needed, and completed the supporting structure of 20 pieces. I've gathered all the rest of the materials.



Goal 10: Make a pattern from my favorite t-shirt and use it to make some shirts

Pattern made! One-and-a-half shirts complete.




Goal 12: Read Finding Your Own North Star

I'm about 3/4 through the audiobook now.



Goal 13: Do the course The Artist's Way

This is where most of my creative goal energy went in March. I'm 3/4 of the way through this 12 week course. One of the exercises in March was to find a photo of myself when I was a little girl and recall what some of her big dreams were. Then to "talk" to my younger self.

This is Little Mimi. I took some time to edit this old photo to remove dings and scratches. I'm so pleased with the way it turned out. I printed the new version of my photo.



Goal 18: Go on a retreat

I'm half-way packed. I leave later this week.



So I'm satisfied with my progress of 18 in 2018 and look forward to making more.

No comments: