Thursday, November 28, 2019

My Lovely Birthday

Here's how the sun set on the end of my 61st trip around the it.



My daughter Jodie and her husband Ken cooked an excellent Thanksgiving dinner for me and Dale. For a first effort, they did a wonderful job! It was such a nice way to spend our first Thanksgiving in Oregon.

We had a chance to Skype in to Julie's family in Moscow, ID. Jeanne joined the Thanksgiving celebration there. Thank goodness for the technology that allows us to be in touch this way. We got to wish Jeanne a happy birthday, too.

Jodie knows me well. Instead of a birthday cake, she made this spectacular pumpkin chiffon pie ... and sent the leftovers home with me.




Thanks to Jodie for taking these pictures!

2 comments:

fredamans said...

Happy birthday!

CoCo said...

How lovely!! A very Happy Birthday indeed! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ‚