Friday, November 29, 2019

What's For Dinner?

Well, THIS happened today.



Jodie spent the day with me and Dale. Her friend Jana helped Dale haul bookcases and boxes upstairs while Jodie cleaned my bathroom for me. Then we started figuring out how to set up the kitchen. It started with sticky notes on cabinets, guessing where pots, baking supplies, and food would go.

We opened one kitchen box just to get a jump start. Before we knew it, all the kitchen boxes were unpacked and items found new homes. We're not DONE-done, but we are done for now. If I have to cook a meal, I can do it now.

Dale is the bomb. He completely unloaded the Pod (truck) and it will be out of our driveway by tomorrow afternoon. There's much more to do, of course, but today felt like a BIG leap forward in getting settled.

No comments: