Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Love On Track

Until recently, I was never much of one who liked to walk around an athletic field on a track. I much preferred to walk to a park, or walk around the neighborhood. But now that I live with a track right in my back yard, I've come to enjoy the convenience that it affords. Having it so close by has given me no excuse to keep from going on my after-lunch walks. I'm starting to love it.

It's been rainy and windy this week. The track has all these white bits on it. I can't tell if it's paper or egg shell or maybe even flower blossoms (seems the wrong time of year for that), but they're scattered all over the track on the north end of the field.


The track seems to be glad I'm out there using it, though. Because the white bits are loving me back.




No comments: