Wednesday, July 14, 2021

I'm Back

At least, I'll be back sporadically. Perhaps not daily. Here's the thing:

My mother-in-law is nearing the end of her life. Dale and I are traveling back and forth between Oregon and Idaho to have some time with her. So I'm trying to stay flexible. It's a very uncertain season for us both now, before her passing, as it will be afterwards. Dale has a big role to play and we'll do what's necessary as we see what the cards have in store for us.

While Dale was gone on his latest visit, I ended up putting a lot of jigsaw puzzles together. So over the next days/weeks, jigsaw puzzles will likely show up here frequently. But not today.

Today is a good day. A sunny day with no wildfire smoke in the air. Let's celebrate the good days while we have them.



#cornerofmyhome

No comments: