Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Rockin' Robin

I'm finalizing my idea and making lists of the materials I need for my next #tryittoosday. Instead of another challenging project today, I've got a puzzle to share. I put this together at the end of June when Dale was out of town.

Songbirds


This is a good quality, 500-piece puzzle by mudpuppy that I bought for myself simply because I adore the illustration - and it was on sale. I'll be sure to put this puzzle together many times over the coming years.


It was great fun to put together! I could construct each bird and place it in its approximate spot quite easily. The blue background with the black notes was the more challenging part, but there wasn't much of it.


It reminds me of a cross-stitch pillow I once made for my college music teacher, 33 years after I graduated from college. Constructing that, too, was hours of enjoyable time.


I'm considering stitching this piece again and keeping it for myself.

No comments: