Thursday, September 9, 2021

Puzzle Daze: Little Charmers

It's #throwbackthursday, so I thought I'd share some of my very favorite puzzles again. We've had these five puzzles since Jodie was a little girl and have put them together over and over. They're a great quality. They have excellent illustrations by Mary Baxter St. Clair. They're only 500 pieces, so can be done in an evening. Plus, they hold lots of good memories.

I have shared at least two of them on my blog previously:

Under the Rainbow


and The Golden Butterfly.


The other three we have are In My Secret Garden,


Wing Repair While You Wait


and Song of Enchantment.


I've checked on ebay and learned there are more puzzles in the Little Charmers series, but they are rather pricey. I don't know that I'll complete the collection. 

But if anyone wants to buy me a gift ....


It was this puzzle that had me hooked for life. It's the Sifo United States Wood Map Jigsaw Puzzle (No. 1F). I put it together over and over. I learned most of the state capitals from it. I had it at least through high school. It may not have made the trip to college in Idaho, though. I simply loved it.



No comments: