Sunday, September 5, 2021

Puzzle Daze: Pop Art Eye Makeup

Here's a new concept from the folks at CraZArt. Two 240-piece puzzles in one box -- for one dollar! I couldn't resist.


Usually, the two puzzles are somehow related. In this case, it's all about the eyes.


I put the eye shadow pallet together first. It's a lovely gradient, with wonderful bright colors.


Then I put the eye together. If it looks familiar, it because it's a blown-up detail of a Pop Art puzzle I put together back in May.


Unfortunately, this puzzle had a packing problem. It was missing one piece, and had an extra piece that doesn't belong. The yellow and black design on the missing piece is simple enough that I could make a piece to fit in, but I doubt I will take the time to do it.


I enjoy this 2-in-one concept a lot, so purchased quite a few more which I'll share over time.

No comments: