Saturday, September 4, 2021

Puzzle Daze: Vintage Paper Dolls

It's Puzzle Daze on my blog this week. I've got a lot to share from those I constructed in July during my puzzle spree when Dale was out of town. 

The quality of this puzzle is beautiful. It's sturdy, has nice thick cardboard, and vibrant colors. At 1,000 pieces, I was looking forward to a nice long time to puzzle. After all, who doesn't enjoy playing with paper dolls?


Unfortunately, this puzzle took much more time than anticipated. It was a toughy!


One of the reasons I enjoy putting jigsaw puzzles together is that I get to make order out of chaos. With this puzzle, even once the entire thing was put together, there was still chaos! 


I'm ready to pass this puzzle on. There's very little chance I'd put myself through that ordeal again.

No comments: