Saturday, January 1, 2022

2021 Year in Review


Well, that was a year!

On January 1st last year, I had lots of plans. Unfortunately, most of the ideas and goals didn't pan out. My creativity went dormant, so trying 21 new artforms was a no-go. A  few months in, I switched things up and revised my goal to re-create 21 photographs that I found online. I got a gold star for that.

My Word of the Year was Explore. The pandemic kept me inside most of the year, so I didn't go out much to learn more about my new town and state. Two years into living in Eugene, I still am a bit confounded as I try to find my way around. Thank you, GPS!

But here are the stats for what I did manage to complete in 2021:

Word of the Year - Explore: 16 new places

Artforms: 4 tried

Books/Audiobooks: 44 consumed

Online classes: 3 completed

Crafts: 29 completed (This surprises me since I've felt so creatively depleted!)

Geocaches: 27 found

Keto recipes: 1 tried

Letters/Cards: 0 (A huge sign of my mental health status. It's so unlike me to not reach out to others.)

Minor holidays: 1 celebrated

Movies & Series: 100 watched

Podcasts: 28 series

Puzzles: 47 completed

21 Goals for 2021: 21 #tryittoosday photo recreations. Here they are:




































































Happy New Year!

No comments: