Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Two for Tuesday

Last Tuesday Dale and I decided to put a jigsaw puzzle together. I was feeling a little out of sorts, and making order out of chaos usually improves my mood. Instead of putting just one puzzle together, we did two. 

We have a few of these two-in-a-box puzzle sets and are small enough to complete in an evening, small enough to put together side-by-side on the same table, and a big enough challenge to be satisfying.

The box we chose contains The Baker and I Love Donuts


Dale put The Baker together. I solved I Love Donuts. Two ... for Tuesday!


It's not uncommon for these inexpensive (and cheaply made) jigsaw puzzles to have missing pieces. Unfortunately, the puzzle Dale constructed was missing one piece.



That didn't put a damper on our side-by-side enjoyment. Simplest Date Night ever.

#twofortuesday

No comments: