Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Focus, Girl!

I had a disturbing dream right before I woke up this morning that knocked me off my game for most of the day. At 4pm I decided I needed to find a way out of the grumpy feelings. I went back to bed. I tried to listen to 6 different kinds of soothing, instrumental music. Nothing took.

I got up to make a phone call to our granddaughter for her 4th birthday. That helped some. 

I took some meds. I cut my hair. I took a shower and put on fresh, pretty clothes. That helped some more.

I did my morning routine. That helped the most. There's a reason I do that reading and writing every morning. It sets my mind on a good path. I'm much, much better now.


The oracle card I drew was Focus. Slow down. Pick one thing to focus on that brings you joy. Do that. 

I chose to write a blog post.

No comments: