Saturday, March 15, 2008

Day 579: Come to the Quiet

I added this new photograph to Creative Journey in
my Photography section,
Still, Green

I meandered down to the river bank. These geese were sunning themselves, foraging for food, looking out over the water.

When I got too close, they began honking. Then they took wing, and dropped off the bank into the river. They joined some of their geese friends, feeding on the bread crumbs tossed by the woman with her dog at her side. The well-behaved dog did not chase the geese. Or maybe he just thought the river water too cold and green.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. I like some of the photos on your blog. I am an amature photog myself. I'll check your blog out now and then.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I see that you visited my blog and left a comment. If you want to see some of my flower photos, you can check out my photo sharing sites. There are links to them on the home page of my blog.