Monday, November 17, 2008

Back on Track


Tough day today.
Slight headache most of the day.
Inability to pull myself out of my head.
Focused on the past instead of the present.
Wishing for things that cannot be; people I must not connect with.

Staying centered is always harder when I'm overly tired or off schedule. Being away from home for a week ... being present at Julie's cat's death ... travel across state to a city with too many steep hills and bridges ... wrapping my head around the idea of my girls far away at college soon ... not enough down time with my sweet husband ... all these things knock me off my stride.

I made a couple faulty steps today, but didn't stray too far off track.

I just need to refocus.
Refocus.
Refocus.

Take more steps in the direction I want to travel.

I need a steadying hand right now.

No comments: