Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ten Min Tues: Christmas Cards



I'm joining Margie and Kath from soeurs du jour for their Ten Minute Tuesday meme. The premise?


Post something on Tuesdays that can be accomplished in ten minutes. That's it. Set the timer, choose something and do it. The only catch is it has to make YOU feel better.

I'm very tardy in cleaning up the Christmas decorations, so my ten minutes today was spent taking down the Christmas cards, rolling up the ribbons, and putting the bell pull hardware away.






Before


Two of the five ribbons of cards hanging in our entrance way.







After


Ribbon is rolled
Cards are stacked
Hardware bagged




Maybe later this week I'll get around to cutting the cards into gift tags. That will take w-a-y more than ten minutes and is the kind of project to do while watching TV.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love it when people recycle the cards. :) I also love your ribbon idea. I need a new way, currently I set them all on the hope chest and every time we walk by they fall over.