Monday, July 1, 2019

June Goal Update



I worked on a few little things, and completed a couple big things. Let's take a look.


Goal #8: Go on a Celebrate Your Life retreat.

I'm on the retreat right now! Hope to have things to share when I get home.


Goal #14: Paint and Add Privacy Fencing to the Dog Kennel

Done! And it looks so good. What a huge transformation.




Goal #6: Use Up My Tea Stash

All the oddball tea flavors are used up. I now have black tea, and my two favorite flavored teas left.



Goal #17: Blog at Least 25 Weeks of #throwbackthursday

I've done three more posts, bringing my total to 22. Three more to go to meet my goal.




Goal #18: Blog at least 10 of my Ladies of the Evening collection (mend as needed)

This goal of ten is met, but I went ahead and blogged about two more Ladies in June, bringing my total to twelve.




Goal #19: Finish at least one course:

I read to page 100 of The Creative License. That's the half-way point.




Alt Fun Goal: 50 movies from my Netflix DVD and streaming queues

I watched two more bringing my total to 36.




Whittle a Little
I'm still doing this. Notable this month:
  • I found new homes for some clothes.
  • I unsubscribed from 12 YouTube channels where I was wasting time.
  • I rearranged the paper and cardboard in my Studio and got rid of some I didn't need. That was a bigger job than you'd think it would be.


2019 Totals as of June 30:
9 goals finished
5 goals in progress
3 alternate goals finished
5 alternate goals in progress

No comments: