Friday, August 2, 2019

July Goal Update



I made a bit more progress in July. Let's take a look.

---

Goal #14: Paint and Add Privacy Fencing to the Dog Kennel
Our contractor was here last week and fixed the roof of the dog kennel. It looks so spiffy now. Dale and I are completely pleased with that project.

We also got the soffits repaired on the back of the house, and some siding replaced where rainwater had caused damage.

---

Goal 17: Blog at least 25 weeks of #throwbackthursday posts of my 1997 - 2007 projects



Done! As of July 31, I blogged 26 weeks. Now I'm just an overachiever ... like I've never been called that before! I actually prefer the term high achiever. ''


---

Goal 18: Blog at least 10 of my Ladies of the Evening collection



Though I completed this goal already, I blogged about a couple more of my Ladies. I'm now up to 14. It wouldn't be that hard to up my annual goal to 20. Hmmm. Yes. High Achiever.

---

Goal 19. Finish one course

I'm half way through The Creative License. This is a slog to read. I'm not drawing much at all.

---

Alt Fun Goal: 50 movies from my Netflix DVD and streaming queues


I watched 7 more bringing my total to 43. I love documentaries and oddball movies that I can't get via streaming.

---

Whittle a Little
This has slowed down, but this month I found new homes for some DVDs, a craft paper trimmer, and a coffee maker.



2019 Totals as of July 30:
11 goals finished
5 goals in progress
3 alternate goals finished
5 alternate goals in progress

This is so encouraging. Only 5 more goals to complete my 19 for the year.

No comments: