Friday, July 7, 2023

The Reveal

My daughter Jodie rang the silver bell with the correct answer on her first guess. I was making a 25th wedding anniversary card. Ta-Da! 

The front


The inside


Here are some of the highlights. (A little pun there. I used so many shiny surfaces that this card was difficult to photograph).

I made lots of use of a embossed silver gift bag for the background to many of the elements and three of the hearts.


I embossed white card stock with two different designs for the front of the card. The "25" is made of gem stickers.


The pink heart has silver glitter flowers. The paper was a scrap I squirreled away from an old birthday card.


The leaf springs were die cut from an iridescent piece of wrapping paper. They're quite delicate. The lines above and below the "Happy Anniversary" are made from 1/8" black tape.


I stamped and signed the back of the card, adding one more silver heart. Then I lined the envelope with more of the silver gift bag paper.


Time to pop it in the mail!

No comments: