Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Dance: Spring Sampler Heart

I've reached my goal!

Here's the last / 12th heart for the charity quilt.

I adapted a freebie pattern for this heart and used my own color scheme. I'm quite pleased with the way this stitched up.

Heck! I'm pleased to have all the hearts all done! Now, I believe I have just five more bookmarks to complete to have reached all my goals for charity stitching. Go me!

Oh ... you can see a larger image of this heart and read the details in Cameo's Corner in my Stitcher's Studio.

3 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Another nice job! Are you going to change what designs you stitch for next year or stay with hearts and bookmarks? Great work, either way!

CameoRoze (Margaret) said...

I'll likely keep doing bookmarks, but instead of hearts, our group plans to do a mitten shape. I'm considering 6 right-handed mittens, and 6 left-handed ones. :)
Cameo @-->-->---

Joy said...

Lovely work as always!! Congratulations on meeting your goal!