Monday, October 19, 2020

Call Me Sparky

 After over 12 years with my blue Charmed Car (Hyundai Accent), our ways have parted. Jeanne's car gave up the ghost the week before she moved from Spokane Valley to Eugene/Springfield, so I offered my car as a way to get her here quickly.

I've missed having wheels! Yesterday, Dale and I found this 2019 beauty. It's a Chevy Spark. This baby fits me just right and has lots of features the Charmed Car never had ...



like a rear windshield wiper.

It's the little things.


Happily, "buy a new car" was one of the alternate goals on my 20 Goals in 2020 list. It feels great to check that one off. I'd been meaning to get a new car for over three years. I was finally pushed into the dreaded searching/buying process. Luckily, I felt comfortable with the very first car I test drove. Bam! Done!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love a rear window wiper. I wish my Avalon had one--I miss it so much.