Thursday, December 24, 2020

'Tis the Season

 My favorite season? Triple Toll House cookie season!


I finally had an excuse to get out the big mixer to make one of my favorite cookies. I measured and stirred and made a glorious cookie mess while listening to Vanessa Williams, Mariah Carey and Amy Grant belt out Christmas tunes.

It felt like my mom was in the room with me, cheering me on.


All 8 dozen came out perfectly. Well ... 7-1/2 dozen. I easily ate a half dozen cookies in dough form.


Tonight Dale and I put the glitter critters, some hot chocolate mix, the cookies, and a card together in this festive package. Then we stopped by our neighbor's house to share the season's greetings.


We're so blessed to have such wonderful neighbors!


Merry Christmas to All. 

And to All, a Good Night!

No comments: