Sunday, February 13, 2022

A Most Beautiful Day

Spring came today! With the temperature up into the 60s, Dale and I were able to have a ride in the convertible with the top down. 

The park behind our house has been filled with kids all day. Their laughter is contagious. One of our neighbors was teaching his son how to use roller blades. 

Other neighbors were enjoying the sunshine on their backs as they weeded their yards and made space for the tulips to grow. Dogs are happily yipping. Even as the sun goes down, I hear youngsters throwing footballs. I'm pretty sure there's a drag race a few blocks away.

All that loveliness. We could even open the windows to air out the house.

Then topped off with this:


I took the pic through the screened window in my Studio. 

I have a good life.


No comments: