Tuesday, February 8, 2022

A Peek Back: Family Outing

Look what I found in my archives! Photos from our family geocaching outing on Jeanne's and my birthday at the end of last November. This was a fun and lovely day together, tootling around the countryside, learning more about the Eugene area, and finding treasures. 

Oregon is gorgeous in the Fall. Our trip took us around Clear Lake


Jodie found a painted rock nestled in the leaves along the main path.


While Jodie babysat me with my bum knee, Dale and Jeanne took a walk to a cache further down the trail.


We didn't find the cache at this spot, but we found the historical marker tucked in some brush at the side of the road. Neat! You can learn a lot while caching.


Dale logs a cache as the sun goes down. This was a tricky find, but Jeanne nabbed it.


Last cache of the day. Jodie's 500th cache find!


Jeanne and I think this was an ideal way to spend our joint birthday. I so love geocaching! It gives me a high every time.

No comments: