Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Greeting Card Display Wreath

Last Christmas, I came up with a new way to display our Christmas cards. I used to pin them on long ribbons, or stack them in a fancy basket. This time I wanted to find a way to display and enjoy them that took very little effort.


In my Studio, I pulled out this huge wire wreath form. It's 24 inches in diameter. (I found it at a thrift store for a song!)


I simply used mini 1.5 inch long clothespins to clip the cards to the wire. That's it! (I happened to purchase these at a thrift store, too).


My clothespins were already "dressed" with green ribbons for Christmas, which was a nice added touch. I'd previously used them on a St. Patrick's Day wreath!


So why post about a Christmas Card display wreath at the beginning of February? Because this same idea can be used with Valentine cards that you receive (or collect). For Valentine's Day, choose a heart-shaped wreath form!


Now ... time for me to buy a heart-shaped wreath form. My other two are in use. One is covered in pompoms:



The other is covered in roses:



No comments: