Friday, January 6, 2023

Keeping a Positive Attitude

Well, now! 

I haven't been blogging because I've come down with a case of shingles. That's fun. 

That link takes you to the CDC website. Check out the photos if you dare.

My shingles landed on my back ... right where my bra sits (IF I could wear one ... I can't right now). Considering my body shape, this is a significant development.

But I'm grateful to have excellent health care. We caught the problem early. I have good meds that leave me a little shaky and dopey, but not as itchy and prickly as I am without them.

I slept well last night, so woke up with a positive attitude. I'm keeping the image below in mind today as I look into this Oregon sky. I'm optimistic that I can find the sun behind all these rainclouds. Thank you, Uncle Walt.




Today will be my first #PhoneFreeFriday of 2023. I'm leaving my phone on Do Not Disturb for the day. My intention is to give myself a big block of time to concentrate on a project long enough that I can move into the deep flow state.

Wish me luck.

No comments: