Monday, May 29, 2023

Placing More Quilted Hearts

I placed four more of my Quilted Hearts in the last couple weeks.

Two weeks ago Dale and I visited gorgeous Hendricks Park in southeast Eugene. I have lots more to share about that park. It's magnificent. While there I left two quilted hearts. 

I left Quilted Heart #1 on a bush at the entrance to the hydrangea garden.


I forgot to take a photo for #17 in place, but here's a reminder of what it looks like.


I do hope they found a good homes.

Last week I walked a different route through my neighborhood and found these two Little Free Libraries. The short one holds kids books. The tall one holds adult books. 


A couple days later I returned to the libraries and left three books and Quilted Heart #21.


Books freely given; hearts freely given.



Finally, I took a walk through Bethel Community Park yesterday. This is the park closest to my home. I found a good place to leave Quilted heart #02 near the baseball fields.


I have only three more hearts to place ... 




though I may keep my two favorites for myself.  

😊

No comments: