Saturday, December 16, 2023

Delsere's Kid - Goat

Back in October, Jodie and Kenny received a baby shower hosted by some of their dearest friends. It was a lovely event. One of Jodie's coworkers, Francesca, gifted them with this counted cross-stitch goat. Adorable.



Jodie asked if I might zhuzh up the framing a little so she could hang it in Abby's nursery. You bet!

I trimmed up the ground cloth, cut a piece of matching felt to size, then stitched it in place with a whip stitch.



On the front, I did my magic to finish it with a sparkly bow.



It's so adorable! The kid now hangs in Abby's nursery with its other goat and farm friends.



Plus it's made me want to stitch a baby goat for Abby, too. I found the sweetest pattern online ... but keeping the design a secret for the time being. 

I'll make stitching it one of my 24 Goals in 2024

No comments: