Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Queen of Stacks - Double the Fun

Here's a double dose of shaped puzzles. It's a stack of books and the cat who "owns" them. We first put together this beautiful rainbow-colored stack.


The box came with two puzzles, each around 325 pieces. 


"Shaped" because it's not an image fit to a rectangular base, but the image shape is the puzzle shape.


Included was this very crisp 1/2-size poster. The books are on one side, the cat on the other.


The puzzles are an excellent quality. That texture feels good in the hand, making putting the puzzle together super enjoyable. Plus, they're so well-cut that I could pick the completed puzzle up without it falling apart!


Speaking of the cat ... what a pretty fellow! Gorgeous colors! I admit that all that fur was a tough go for me. But I eventually completed the puzzle.


The stack of books and the cat are about the same size. I find it slightly disproportionate when the completed puzzles are side-by-side. Shouldn't that stack of books be taller? But I sure would not have wanted those fur puzzle pieces any smaller than they were.


That's one well-read kitty!


It reminds me of our kid's cat named Tabby. Best cat ever.

No comments: