Saturday, July 13, 2024

Leisure Time Roulette

I'm shuffling between several crafty things right now without settling on any one. There's the Flag of Stars which I obviously did not get done by the 4th of July, but I might finish by the end of summer ... or Patriot's Day ... or Veteran's Day.


There's a cross-stitch pillow cover I started called Anemone. The pattern is from 2006 and came with a batch of new DMC floss colors. I've never seen it stitched -- or even a rendering of what it will look like. I can't find it online. The chart looks like this. I'm stitching it with some variegated floss. It's barely started. If you look at the bottom right corner, you'll see some of the chart is colored in. That's how much I've stitched since Spring.


Then today I started crocheting this Mini Amigurumi Goat by 5 Little Monsters


So far, I've only stitched his butt.

What I really feel like doing is putting together this puzzle, Simple Succulents by Buffalo Puzzles. I went to a couple thrift stores looking for more Judy Blume books. Somehow this puzzle jumped into my shopping bag ... for only $3.00 I'm hopeless to resist!


It's a little hard to settle into something while dealing with the 90+ degree days. I did finish another 24/2024 goal, though. I've read my first 24 books this year.

Good thing I'm retired and have the option to choose from my many many interests.

No comments: