Tuesday, May 1, 2018

April Goal Update

It's that time again. Let's see what kind of progress I made this month on my 18 Goals in 2018.


Goal 1: Finish all the charts in the 2006 Cross-Stitch Calendar and frame them / get them ready to display.

I finished Bud Vase and I'm nearly done with Winter Warmth.



Goal 12: Read Finding Your Own North Star by Martha Beck

I listened to the audio book. FYI, I recommend reading it and working through each of the exercises instead of listening to the audio book. The narrator really oversells it and is crazy annoying to listen to. Gratefully, I got out of the book what I needed.



Goal 13: Work through The Artist's Way course

I'm making nice progress and totally enjoying the process.



Goal 18: Go on a retreat

I went to Arizona for a Celebrate Your Life retreat with authors Elizabeth Gilbert and Martha Beck. It was spectacular -- so much more than I'd hoped for. I met some marvelous women and learned some techniques that I continue to use every day to nurture my soul and creativity. The retreat dove-tailed beautifully with The Artist's Way course.



This means that at 1/3 of the way through the year, I've completed three goals and have made progress on four more. I feel good about this.

No comments: