Thursday, December 19, 2019

Debate Construction

Dale and I took on a little job while watching tonight's Democratic presidential candidate debate. I think of it as a fun jigsaw puzzle ... with an allen wrench.

Ta-Da! We have a new shoe/coat rack for our laundry/mud room. The hooks will be a great place to drop off our coats. The hanging rack will make it easy to pull shirts out of the dryer and hang them up right away, and there's room for about six pairs of shoes. It seems we have two or three pairs hanging out in that room at any time.



We made fairly easy work of it and didn't make any errors along the way. (I was in charge of the instruction book -- and I like me dem 'strucktion books!)

All that remains is the remains. A little trash, a little recycling, very little work.







No comments: