Saturday, January 18, 2020

Hilltop Garden

It turns out that putting a jigsaw puzzle together is exactly the right level of activity for me right now. So as soon as I completed the Pinwheels, I got out another puzzle. Dale and I put together Rooftop Garden, a Ravensburger puzzle.



These puzzles are so nice to work with because of the high quality cardboard they use. The pieces have a lovely smooth finish. There is little to no fallout / cardboard dust to deal with. The piece are nice and thick, so they snap together well and hold onto each other. That way if you put, say, the butterflies together on the table beside the puzzle, the pieces will hold together well as you pick them up and put them in place within the puzzle border.



This particular puzzle has extra large pieces. Dale wasn't sure he liked the big size, but they didn't bother me at all. I think of them as "large print books" for older eyes. Dale says that it's a great size piece to use for when the grandkids stay with Mimi and Papa and we can put puzzles together with our little ones.



This is one of the puzzles I bought Dale for Christmas. It was very nice having this quiet activity to do together ... no TV or podcasts or radio or music. Simply enjoyable couple time.

No comments: