Tuesday, January 14, 2020

In 45th Place ...

I've shared this wonderful news with many, but I thought I'd make it "blog official" now. I was honored to have this photograph chosen as one of the Top 50 Fan Photos of the Year

Click for larger image


.
This award was bestowed by my mentor Nick Kelsh from our community, How To Photograph Your Life. Nick's taught me oodles about digital photography both online and in person when I took his seminar in Philadelphia two years ago.

All 50 of the photos in this grouping are terrific and I highly recommend taking time to look through them. Click on the link above my photo. A person can learn a lot about photography simply by looking at these photos and reading Nick's commentary. If you get inspired, I can highly recommend becoming part of our community and/or taking some online classes from Nick, a world-class photographer. You can learn more about him on his website.

And, check it out. No googly eyes!  😲

1 comment:

cdanana said...

Congratulations. Very pretty photo. Great composition and color.