Saturday, January 25, 2020

Peter Pan

This puzzle of Peter Pan and his friends was another that I had to attack from the inside out. I started with Peter and Tinkerbell and the kids. Next I put the border together. Then Dale and I filled in the blanks. The sky and city got a hold of Dale last night and he stayed up until midnight fitting the pieces.



This is one of four 500 piece jigsaw puzzles that came boxed together. My main beef with the puzzles are that the largest photo of them is the one on the cover of the box! That isn't much help when you need a reference. I took a photo of the box cover, then used the zoom feature on my phone to look at details.



These puzzles are unusual because they are a collaboration between Disney and Thomas Kinkade. So the lighting is beautiful.



We have a total of eight of these puzzles. This one wasn't too hard because there is a lot of light around Tinkerbell. Some of the others Dale and I have tried are very, very dark with points of light. We totally gave up on one of the darkest a few months back. Maybe we'll give it another try now that our puzzling chops are getting honed.

No comments: