Monday, November 23, 2020

Holiday Greeting Card

Today's Grandbaby Craft Kit will be a challenge. To make this holiday card, there are quite a few pieces, and some of them are tiny. But I'm hoping the Littles can manage it with Mommy's help. It's mostly gluing with a glue stick. Plus a new skill, using a pre-inked rubber stamp.

The outside has a snowman and pine tree backed by some plaid paper. There are three sequin snowflakes and some googly eyes. The greeting is stamped.


On the inside, the kids have lots of choices. I included plaid circles in several sizes. Or they might choose to use more rubber stamps. I'm including eight different stamps for them to try. The inside "Happy Holidays" is printed on card stock and adhered with a glue stick.


My intention is for these cards to actually be mailed. So I included an envelope. The Littles aren't quite up to using scissors yet, so I cut and glued the plaid paper to the envelope flap for them.


Finally, I addressed the envelopes to some very special people, and added a Sesame Street Forever stamp so the cards can easily be mailed.


I included a brief instruction sheet with this Grandbaby Craft Kit to help Mommy lead the Littles through the process. Plus I included extra card makings in case another special someone would like to receive one.

No comments: