Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Snow Kid

I've got a new project. I'm finding ideas for preschool kid crafts, then making up kits with all the parts and pieces. I'll complete one as a sample, and include it, too.

I'll send the kits to my daughter so she can have the fun of crafting with our grandkids, but not have to find time to pull everything together. When they have time, they'll have all they need.


The first kit is for this snow kid made of popsicle sticks, pompoms, googly eyes, buttons, ribbon, and a chenille stem.

This one might be a bit complicated for a three year old, but I'll get better at making them age appropriate. Melody will be able to make this with some help from Mommy and Daddy. For sure, she'll be able to sort out the colors. Glue dots hold things in place.

---

Inspired by this pin:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/134122895141984865/



No comments: